It is DONE!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It is DONE!!

Post by Berryluv on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Welcome to the Neville I Am forum family

Please feel free to introduce yourselves, discuss and enlighten others while we are all here for the growth in creating better lives.

One Love & Blessings
Berry

Berryluv
Admin

View user profile http://nevilleiam.fullforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: It is DONE!!

Post by Nevillution on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:08 am

Hey Berry, thanks for making this Neville forum. I am Lila from Nevillution (Youtube) ^_^

Nevillution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryluv on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:19 am

Nevillution wrote:Hey Berry, thanks for making this Neville forum. I am Lila from Nevillution (Youtube) ^_^

Thank you for joining Nevillution, I always enjoy your videos on Youtube!
Berryluv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 123 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:37 am

Hey Berry, thank you very much for creating this forum! I'm Blake, I was lead here by Lila from Nevillution.

I have been obsessed with Neville. It came in phases over the last three years, 2013 being my first touch introduction with his work, and now, 2016, being the most intense time I've concentrated down on his teachings.
I spend a minimum of 2 hours with his work each day. He says it best in the Foundation Stone, where Peter "turns away from the foundation stone (imagination) a few times," but eventually returns to it.

Last edited by jacklondon on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : introduce myself fully :))

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryluv on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:33 am

jacklondon wrote:Hey Berry, thank you very much for creating this forum! I'm Blake, I was lead here by Lila from Nevillution.

I have been obsessed with Neville. It came in phases over the last three years, 2013 being my first touch introduction with his work, and now, 2016, being the most intense time I've concentrated down on his teachings.
I spend a minimum of 2 hours with his work each day. He says it best in the Foundation Stone, where Peter "turns away from the foundation stone (imagination) a few times," but eventually returns to it.

Blake, it is a pleasure to have you here.

I agree with you 100%, I always find that we turn away from the practical use ofimagination a few times in our journey, always to return to it full circle. I also find that Neville's lectures and books are like an experience, and you cannot listen to the same lecture again and again without having a different experience each time.

That's great for you. Thank you for being here and I hope to see you sharing your experiences with Neville and how you use your imagination.
Berryluv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Imagination Plus Faith (And How I Learned Faith)

Post by 123 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:30 pm

Berryluv wrote:
Blake, it is a pleasure to have you here. I agree with you 100%, I always find that we turn away from the practical use of imagination a few times in our journey, always to return to it full circle. I also find that Neville's lectures and books are like an experience, and you cannot listen to the same lecture again and again without having a different experience each time. That's great for you. Thank you for being here and I hope to see you sharing your experiences with Neville and how you use your imagination.

I think "full circle" is a great way of saying it. It's altogether strange how it happens – because Neville is more scientifically and experientially accurate than other teachings YET he speaks so mystically. What I mean by that is three years ago I wrestled with myself (like Jacob wrestled with his angel) and eventually came to test the law an entire year later. Every part of me refused his teaching because it was based on Scripture and I was confidently against religion. Well, it took me a little while to realise Neville was not trying to persuade me to be religious and was explaining something I have never heard anyone explain before, he himself also making clear that his teaching of Scripture isn't based on the idea of the Biblical characters being real persons. And it took me months to eventually reach acceptance that there was real meaning to the Scripture.

I didn't know what was so magnetic about Neville, but I couldn't stop listening to him.
Well, I found the law worked and refused it after it happened.

Last edited by jacklondon on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar and spell check)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryluv on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:54 pm

Wow Blake,

Just wow... that story is amazing, please feel free to share in the success stories section. The more successes we hear the more it builds our confidence in the law. I can relate where you said you were drawn to Neville, I think it has something to do with his tone of voice and his command in relaying the message. Following how he interprets scripture can be misleading and requires much time to study in order to fully understand how he interprets it. My advice is to fully immerse yourself into the practice of using your imagination to create, then scripture itself will be realized in you eventually.

What you have shared just now even inspired me. Thank you so much for that.
Berryluv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello and thank you Berry from Jane "JPax"

Post by JPax on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello Berry. Thank you for creating this forum. My name is Jane, The forum didn't allow me to use that name so I go by JPax here. : ) I too love to listen to Neville and have manifested some things. I desire that I become a better listener so that I will recognize manifestation and always have a grateful heart for them. I also thank Nevillution who posted so many amazing and wonderful audio/videos. The comments section there brought me here.

Do you have a person in your life besides the online group that supports your desire to manifest and learn from Neville and others who teach similar lessons?

I desire to manifest a person in my life to share the joys of manifesting our desires together. I find the mental discipline to imagine sometimes is my biggest challenge.

A few things that have manifested for me recently are: My daughter in college requested certain cookware. I found just what she asked for in the trash bin outside of her apartment. Kinda weird but I want to acknowledge that t is what she wanted! Also I desired a desk for myself at her apartment so that I can have a place to work when I visit her. I found just the perfect "desk" at a goodwill for $6.99. Also, if this counts, I desired to ride a horse on my birthday. It did not come free, but I made it happen Scheduled the ride and did it with my lovely daughter I desire to have horses in my life again and so "It is done!" Thank you!

I hope to get to know you and other forum members.

I lost my glasses and working without at this time. I've increased the font size. I desire to manifest perfect vision! Thank you! Done!

Rich Blessing to each person who reads this. Thank you again Berry for creating this forum for us to share and help others.

JPax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryluv on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:25 pm

JPax wrote:Hello Berry. Thank you for creating this forum. My name is Jane, The forum didn't allow me to use that name so I go by JPax here. :  ) I too love to listen to Neville and have manifested some things. I desire that I become a better listener so that I will recognize manifestation and always have a grateful heart for them. I also thank Nevillution who posted so many amazing and wonderful audio/videos. The comments section there brought me here.

Do you have a person in your life besides the online group that supports your desire to manifest and learn from Neville and others who teach similar lessons?

I desire to manifest a person in my life to share the joys  of manifesting our desires together. I find the mental discipline to imagine sometimes is my biggest challenge.

A few things that have manifested for me recently are: My daughter in college requested certain cookware. I found  just what she asked for in the trash bin outside of her apartment. Kinda weird but I want to acknowledge that t is what she wanted! Also I desired a desk for myself at her apartment so that I can have a place to work when I visit her. I found just the perfect "desk" at a goodwill for $6.99.   Also, if this counts, I desired to ride a horse on my birthday.  It did not come free, but I made it happen Scheduled the ride and did it with my lovely daughter I desire to have horses in my life again and so "It is done!" Thank you!

I hope to get to know you and other forum members.

I lost my glasses and working without at this time. I've increased the font size. I desire to manifest perfect vision! Thank you! Done!

Rich Blessing to each person who reads this. Thank  you again Berry for creating this forum for us to share and help others.

Hello Jane,

It is certianly wonderful to have you here! Thank you for signing up with the forum and connecting with the beautiful people here .

Nevillution is wonderful with spreading the message of Neville's teachings and I love the time and effort she puts into her audios.

I commend you on what you have learned and put to good use so far with the tools taught to us, for it is not just the big things but everything. And little by little the more we put it to use the more we build up our confidence. I do also think it is beneficial to surround yourself with likewise people who share your beliefs to encourage your spiritual growth. Although I may not have posted much here, but I try to share their experiences, opinions and interpretation of scripture and lectures. Also with more understanding, how has this inspired you in other areas of your life?

Please feel free to share more, check out the Facebook group, and other Neville groups on facebook. I will make sure to keep intouch with you.

Continue to have a blessed day
Berryluv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JPax on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi again Berry! Thank you for the reply! I'm trying to learn how to use the forum lol. And I'm very thankful for it!!!

JPax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikolabusic on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Hello! My name is Nikola and a friend of mine told me about this forum so I decided to join and share  and learn knowledge/value about manifesting and Neville between us!

I found Neville few years ago and I was thrilled with his teachings instantly. I never looked back ever since.

And now I help people to learn manifesting and to perfect Neville's methods & techniques.

I am honored to be here and I am looking forward to quality time in this forum!  Smile
nikolabusic

View user profile http://nevillegoddard.live

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryluv on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:06 pm

nikolabusic wrote:Hello! My name is Nikola and a friend of mine told me about this forum so I decided to join and share  and learn knowledge/value about manifesting and Neville between us!

I found Neville few years ago and I was thrilled with his teachings instantly. I never looked back ever since.

And now I help people to learn manifesting and to perfect Neville's methods & techniques.

I am honored to be here and I am looking forward to quality time in this forum!  Smile

Hello Nikola I have heard about your work and I am honored and glad to have you here, please feel free to share with us here at the forum of how we could use your insightful ways of manifesting with Neville. I know you have an e-book and I am even looking into your work as well.

Thank you very much,
Berry
Berryluv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: